August Trail Map-Map Maker’s View
"HOW MUCH IS THAT DOGGY IN THE WINDOW"
By Ken Schneider, map master
Finished size: 5.50 x 7.00
Here's the sketch:
Dog (PSX D-796)
Black card stock (C.S.) (from stash)
White C.S. (from stash)
Red C.S. (Ranger Distress)
Swirls (Wallpaper Border from Dollar Store)
Alcohol inks (Ranger)
Sepia ink (Memories)
Flower dies (Memory box)
Stone wall embossing folder (Darice)
Window die (Poppy stamps)
Flower box (Poppy stamps)
Pearl pen (Viva Decor)
Jewells (from stash)
- Die cut the window and flower box. Distress.
- Cut out the wall behind the window from wallpaper border.
- Stamp the dog, color, cut out and glue together.
- I used a piece of alcohol inked card stock for my background.
- Emboss red C.S. with stone folder.
- Rub sepia ink over embossed area.
- Cut and assemble on basic black card.
- Die cut and punch several flowers.
- Glue the flowers into the window box.
- Add a few embellishments and you're done.