Multi-color Embossing-Cathy’s View
Finished card size: 4.25 by 5.5 inches
Flamingo (Stamp Zia)
"Sending Smiles" (Pink by Design)
Solar White (Neenah)
Sweet Mango (Gina K Designs)
Ocean Mist (Gina K Designs)
Happy Day patterned paper (Echo Park)
Archival Jet Black (Ranger)
Classic Rectangle small (Spellbinders)
Classic Scalloped Rectangle small (Spellbinders)
Ribbon Tag Trio (Spellbinders)
Metallic Raspberry Ice (Cleartops/Comotion)
Pearlustre Rubelite (Stampendous)
Washi tape (from stash)
Glitter tape (American Crafts)
ribbon (Really Reasonable Ribbon)
Double Sided Adhesive (Scotch 3 M)
Heat tool (Milwaukee)
- Stamp flamingo with Versamark ink. Sprinkle Magenta embossing powder on left side and pour off excess to the left side (so that the embossing powder doesn't get onto the rest of the image). Heat emboss.
- Sprinkle Raspberry Ice embossing powder onto center of image and pour off excess down. Heat emboss.
- Sprinkle Rubelite embossing powder onto right side of image and pour off excess to the right. Heat emboss.
- Die cut image with rectangle die. Die cut a mat from the Ocean mist card stock with the scalloped rectangle die. Adhere image to mat.
- Make card base out of Mango card stock and adhere patterned paper to the bottom.
- Top patterned paper with a strip of washi tape and then top the washi tape with a strip of glitter tape.
- Stamp sentiment on white card stock and die cut with ribbon tag trio die.
- Adhere image to top of card and sentiment, with ribbon, along the bottom.
I haven't taken the time to play much with my embossing powders lately, so it was great fun to take them out and make this colorful card. I hope you join me this month and try multi-colored embossing.