Trifold Shutter Christmas Cards
Finished card size: 4.25 by 5.5 inches
"Country Christmas", inside sentiment and moose scene (Mark's Finest Papers)
Slate gray cardstock (Gina K Designs)
Cherry Red cardstock (Gina K Designs)
Winterpark Patterned Paper (Echo Park)
Solar White (Neenah)
Archival Jet Black (Ranger)
paper trimmer (Fiskars)
score board (Martha Stewart)
Bow Easy (Posi-Bendr)
ribbon (Really Reasonable Ribbon)
double sided adhesive (Scotch 3 M)
- Make trifold shutter base out of gray cardstock per tutorial .
- Cut all patterned paper and card stock pieces per chart.
- Stamp "Country Christmas" sentiment for front of card. I had to cut the stamp to make it fit.
- Stamp moose scene and color lightly with chalks.
- Stamp "Happy Holidays" sentiment for inside of card.
- Assemble card per directions. Tie a bow with the Bow Easy and attach to front of card with glue dots. This is what the card looks like closed.
Make several cards to add to your Christmas stash. I used different patterned papers and cardstocks, but mostly the same stamps to create my cards.