July card “to die for”
Finished card size: 5.5 by 4.25 inches
Jar, jar ribbon and strawberries (Lawn Fawn)
sentiment (Pink by Design)
Solar white (Neenah)
acetate (office supply store)
Happy Days Patterned Paper (Echo Park)
Memento in Tuxedo Black and Teal Zeal (Tsukineko)
StazOn Jet Black (Tsukineko)
Copic Markers (.too) in G99, R37, R39, N5 and C7.
Edge-it border die (Lifestyle Crafts)
Stawberry and jar dies (Lawn Fawn)
Tiny Attacher (Tim Holtz)
ribbon (from stash)
2 way glue pen (Zig)
Double sided adhesive (Scotch 3 M)
- Make card base from white cardstock.
- Die cut jar, jar ribbon and several stawberries from white cardstock.
- Die cut jar from acetate.
- Stamp die cut pieces with coordinating stamps.
- Color stawberries with Copic markers.
- Color lid from jar on card stock piece and cut out.
- Glue jar ribbon and jar lid onto acetate jar.
- Cut a piece of patterned paper and edge both sides with scallop edge die. Add a ribbon down the center and attach to card base.
- Using the acetate piece as a guide, arrange stawberries in a pleasing manner and tape to card. Attach acetate piece over stawberries. I used adhesive under the lid (where it wouldn't be seen). To attach the bottom, I stapled it with the tiny attacher. The staple shows, but is very small and I don't think it detracts from the card.
- Finally, stamp the sentiment along the bottom of the card.
I love having stamps and dies that go together. It makes it easy to put a card together.