June 2013 Trail Map-Map Master’s View
Finished card size: 5.50 x 7.00
Who are you the biggest fan of?
Crackle (Rubber Stampede)
Black card stock (C.S.) (from stash)
White C.S. (from stash)
Silver C.S. (from stash)
Gold C.S. (from stash)
Alcohol inked C.S. (from stash)
Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
Fan die (Tim Holtz)
Big shot (Sizzix)
Pearl pen (Viva Decor)
Large jewell (from stash)
- Die cut the fan, three times, black, silver and gold.
- Glue as shown.
- Cut white C.S. strip and stamp with 'crackle stamp'
- Cut these parts and assemble on basic black card.
- The completed card, after the fan and jewel are attached.
- After I was finished, I wished I would have offset the fan blade to kinda look like a shadow.
Now give it to your better half.
2 Responses »
Leave a Response