Side Step Christmas Card
Finished card size: 5.5 by 4.25 inches
Couple, tree, greeting and snowflakes (all Oxford Impressions
Scarlet Jewel (Papertrey Ink)
Solar White (Neenah)
Patterned Paper, Season's Greetings (My Mind's Eye)
Archival Jet Black (Ranger)
Labels 10 die (Spellbinders)
Enchanted Gold embossing powder (Ranger)
Zing White embossing powder (American Crafts)
Heat Tool (Milwaukee)
Score Board (Martha Stewart)
Stickles Glitter Glue in Xmas Red (Ranger)
Self Adhesive crochet trim (Pick your Plum)
Double Sided Adhesive (Scotch 3 M)
- Prepare card base per general directions.
- Layer patterned paper onto left hand side.
- Stamp couple on white card stock and cut out. Adhere to patterned paper.
- Stamp tree on piece of tone on tone patterned paper. Cut out with Labels 10 die and adhere to back right panel.
- Stamp sentiment onto front right panel with Versamark and emboss with gold embossing powder.
- Stamp snowflakes onto middle right panel and emboss with white embossing powder.
- Add lace to top of left hand panel.
- As a final touch, use the red Stickles to highlight the berries on the tree.