May 2013 Trail Map-Map Master’s View
Finished card size:5.50 x 7.00 inches
Moments (Hero arts)
Writing (Stampers Anonymous)
Black card stock (C.S.) (from stash)
White C.S. (from stash)
Gold C.S. (from stash)
Memento Rich Cocoa (Tsukineko)
Clock die (Tim Holtz)
Triangle die (Sizzix)
Clock gears (Spellbinder embossing folder)
Inka gold (Viva Decor)
Yellow flourish (Shimmer Sheetz)
Clock face (Computer clip art)
Saying (Computer generated)
Cuttlebug (Provo Craft)
Pearl pen (Viva Decor)
Embellishments (from stash)
- Die cut the triangle from shiny C.S.
- Cut the gold clock with the Tim Holtz die.
- Apply clock face from computer clip art to back of clock.
- Stamp the background stamp randomly on white C.S.
- Emboss the two small squares with the gears embossing folder. Rub Inka Gold onto the raised areas. Mat each square on black C.S.
- Adhere squares and a strip of shimmer sheetz to the background.
- Lastly, assemble triangle with clock and saying for the finished card.
On the humorous side, you could say, "Time is running out."
2 Responses »
Leave a Response