Side Step Card-Cathy’s View
Finished card size: 5.5 inches by 4.25 inches
mermaid (Sweet Pea)
fish (Stamping Sensations)
Seahorses (Viva Las Vegastamps)
Blueberry Sky card stock (Papertrey Ink)
Uncharted Waters Patterned Paper (Glitz)
Solar White (Neenah)
Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
Archival Jet Black (Ranger)
Copic Markers (.too)
E00, E11, E21, E31, E33, E35 and E37
R08 and R14
B00, B02, B21 and B23
YR02 and YR04
V12 and V15
sticker maker (Xyron)
Glossy Accents (Ranger)
Double Sided Adhesive (Scotch 3 M)
fibers (Alpha Stamps)
- Make standard (A2) sized card per general directions.
- Stamp mermaid onto white card stock.
- Color with Copic markers and cut out.
- Mat long (left side) with patterned paper. Adhere mermaid to mat with Xyron adhesive.
- Stamp fish and seahorses onto patterned papers. Color the foliage green, the rock brown and add some shading to the sea horses with Copic markers. Cut these pieces out as well.
- Adhere the sea horses to the back panel and the fish to the middle panel. Be sure to only use adhesive on the lower half of the sea horses since the top sticks over the panel.
- Cut "choose happiness" sentiment from patterned paper and adhere to front panel.
- Add blue fuzzy fibers to the back two panels using glossy accents.
When folded, this card fits into a regular A2 sized envelope.