Design Team Call
Stamper’s Quest Design Team call:
Stamper’s Quest is looking to add a few people to our team. We are seeking people to create fun and inspiring stamping projects for our readers. Applicants must be able to meet deadlines, write clear directions and submit digital photos of their work. No previous design team experience is required, just a passion for rubber stamping, creating cards and a love for sharing is needed.
1) One card following the monthly theme
2) One card based on the monthly Trail Map (sketch)
Blog posts as assigned:
1) You will be assigned a week to post of the blog on a rotational basis. Blog posts can relate to anything having to do with stamping. Blog posts are due the week before they post.
1) Two projects or cards for the Holiday Blizzard feature. These projects will highlight any holiday between October and December.
2) Two projects or cards for the December Quickies feature. These projects are fast and easy projects highlighting any December holiday.
Your projects will appear in the Stamper’s Quest on line magazine giving you exposure to hundreds of viewers. Your personal blog and bio will be listed on our site.
You may have the opportunity to participate in Vendor Challenges and earn free product.
Term will be on-going with option to terminate on either side.
1) Please send photos or links to your blog for two favorite projects. Projects must include some stamping and have written directions.
2) Also include the following information:
- Blog address (not required)
- A few sentences explaining why you would like to be part of our team.
3) Send the above to:
4) Deadline for application is May 28, 2013.
5) We’re super excited to review your submission and see if we will be a good fit for each other.