April Card to Die For-Cathy’s View
Finished card size: 4.25 by 5.5 inches
Dress form stand and sentiment (Stamping Scrapping)
Solar White (Neenah)
Enchanted Evening (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned paper-Lost and Found 3: Oliver (My Mind's Eye)
Archival Jet Black (Ranger)
Blue Moon Powder Puff (Quick Quotes)
Dress Form (Spellbinders)
Jumbo Scalloped Border Petite (Spellbinders)
Petite Oval Large (Spellbinders)
Blue Washi tape bundle (My Mind's Eye)
Glossy Accents (Ranger)
Double Sided Adhesive (Scotch 3M)
- Cover a piece of cardstock with rows of washi tape. Make sure the cardstock is large enough to fit the dress form die of your choice (two come with the set).
- Die cut the dress form from the washi covered card stock.
- Make card base from Enchanted Evening card stock.
- Die cut a strip of patterned paper with the Jumbo Scallop Border Petite strip die and attach to edge of card.
- Trim another piece of patterned paper to 1.5 by 4 inches.
- Trim a third piece of tone of tone patterned paper to 2.5 by 5.5 inches. Stamp dress form stand at the bottom of this strip. Attach dress form die cut to the stand.
- Layer patterned paper strips onto card base as shown.
- Stamp sentiment on a scrap of the tone on tone paper.
- Die cut with petite oval die.
- Ink edges with blue powder puff ink and attach to card.
- Add a strip of lace to the top of the card with glossy accents.