April Trail Map-Debbie’s View
Let Peace Surround You
By: Debbie Ebat, Artistic Guide
Finished card size: 5 X 6.5 inches
Violets (Hampton Arts)
Let Peace... (Hero Arts)
Mambie Sheets (Me & My Big Ideas)
White (Paper Temptress)
light purple (Paper Temptress)
green (from stash)
black (from stash)
Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
V0000, V06, BV00, BV02, 100
M-Bossabilities Splendid (Spellbinders)
Daisy Lace Border (Cheery Lynn)
Majestic Elements Opulent Oval (Spellbinders)
Bling on a roll (Recollections)
Grand Calibur (Spellbinders)
I followed the map for this card so there are not many directions.
- Stamp the flower and color it with copic markers.
- Here's a close-up of the flowers.
- Cut it out using the Opulent Oval die. One thing you need to know about the new spellbinders dies... not all of them cut the way we are used to. Some just make decorative cuts instead of cutting all the way through. I have a few like this now.
- This is how the flower looked once it was cut out.
- Next, dry emboss the background papers with the embossing folder.
- Die cut the border design and assemble card as shown.
Maybe some day I will listen to my own advise and make some sympathy cards to tuck away. You never know when you will need them.
Thanks for stopping by,