APRIL 2013 TRAIL MAP-map master’s view
Finished card size: 5.50 x 8.00
Let's get wet.
dot stamp (Seaside stampin' ink)
Shiny Black card stock (C.S.) (from stash)
Glitter C.S. (Recollections)
Light blue C.S. (from stash)
Blue pigment (Color Box)
Circle Punch (EK Success)
Umbrella man die (Tim Holtz)
Blue embossing powder (from stash)
double sided adhesive (3M)
Embellishments (from stash)
- First, cut the light blue C.S. to fit the basic black card.
- Then stamp the dots using blue pigment ink and blue E.P.
- Using the border punch, cut 5 circles wide.
- Cut and mat the glitter silver discs C.S.
- Die cut the umbrella man.
- Place 3M tape on the back.
- Print and mat the computer saying and assemble all on the basic card. Use some embellishments. I used brads and gemstones.
bring more stampin' hours.