March 2013 Trail Map-Map Master’s View
By: Ken Schneider, Map Master
Finished card size: 5.5 by 8 inches
Lets make a wobble fish on a Fintastic blue card stock.
Black card stock (C.S.) (from stash)
Blue wavy C.S. (Hot off the Press)
Frosted teal C.S. (Bazzill)
White C.S. (from stash)
Dark blue C.S. (from stash)
Light blue C.S. (from stash)
Multi color C.S. (from stash)
Silver C.S. (from stash)
Fish peel off sticker (Elizabeth Craft Designs #2349)
Fish punch (Martha Stewart)
Action Wobble (Action Wobble.com)
Pearl pens (Viva Decor)
- Cut and assemble the silver, light blue and dark blue card stock on basic black card.
- Cut and layer the wavy blue with the light blue and dark blue C.S. Tape on basic card as shown.
- Punch out the four small fish.
- Use 4 1/2 inch double sided tape on C.S.
- Place 'peel off' fish on sticky tape.
- Pour white glitter over fish and burnish with finger.
- Color glittered fish with Copic colors of your choice.
- Cut out fish. No need to be exact.
- Then color edges with black sharpie.
- Put action wobble on fish and assemble all on basic card.
- Add a few embellishments and saying.
- Love that blue wavy C.S. I only find it at Joanns. It also comes in brown and silver wavy.
- Your card is finished, caput.