Easel Card-Cathy’s View
Finished card size: 5.5 by 4.25 inches
Bud Vase (Glitz Designs)
"Especially for you" (Hot off the Press)
Innocent Pink card stock (Gina K Designs)
Patterned Paper Fairy Belle (Prima)
Distress Ink in Antique Linen and Vintage Photo (Ranger)
Memento Ink in Rosebud and Rich Cocoa (Tsukineko)
Labels 4 (Spellbinders)
Labels 25 (Spellbinders)
Strong double sided tape (Scor-Tape)
Score Board (Martha Stewart)
Foam blending tool (Ranger)
Got Flowers (Prima)
Paper Rose (from stash)
lace (Hobby Lobby)
rhinestones (from stash)
3 in 1 adhesive (Beacon's)
double sided adhesive (Scotch 3 M)
- Following directions for a horizontal easel card found in General Directions, make card base out of pink card stock.
- Cut aqua patterned paper to 5.25 by 4, ink edges with Antique Linen and adhere to card front.
- Stamp bud vase with rose bud ink onto patterned paper.
- Cut out stamped image with Labels 25 die.
- Ink edges with Vintage Photo and blending tool and adhere to patterned paper.
- Stamp sentiment onto patterned paper with cocoa ink and die cut with labels four die.
- Adhere sentiment to bottom left corner as shown.
- Adhere lace to top of card using liquid adhesive.
- Layer a couple Prima flowers and a small paper rose for the embellishment at the top right of the card.
- Add a trio of gems on each of the other two corners of the label.
- For the inside, I used another piece of patterned paper. To make the card stand, I glued a second strip of lace about a third of the way up.
I really enjoyed experimenting with easel cards this month. There is so much you can do with them. I hope you give them a try.
1 Responses »
Leave a Response