Christmas Card-Polished Stone
Finished card size: 6.5 by 5 inches
Ornament background, topper, snowflakes and sentiment from Heirloom Ornament Set 2 (StampingScrapping)
White card base (Michaels)
Fresh Asparagus card stock (Gina K Designs)
Solar White card stock (Neenah)
Kromecote Glossy card stock (Marco's Paper)
Very Merry Christmas patterned paper (Echo Park
Green with Envy Chalk Ink (Quick Quotes)
Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
Adirondack Alcohol inks in Bottle, Cranberry, Butterscotch and Pearl (Ranger)
Heirloom 2012 Ornament Dies (Spellbinders)
Ribbon Tag Trio 3 (Spellbinders)
White embossing powder (Judikins)
Silver embossing powder (Ranger)
Heat Tool (Milwaukee)
Ebosser die cut machine (Craftwell)
ribbon (Really Reasonable Ribbon)
felt tool for alcohol ink application (Ranger)
Double sided adhesive (Scotch 3 M)
- Create polished stone piece following polished stone general directions.
- Die cut an ornament shape out of the polished stone piece. Die cut a larger size ornament out of green card stock.
- Stamp the ornament background with Versamark onto the larger ornament and emboss with white powder.
- Layer the polished stone ornament over the embossed ornament.
- Stamp the topper onto white card stock and emboss with silver powder. Cut out and attach to top of ornament.
- Cut patterned paper to 4.5 by 6 inches.
- Stamp "Merry Christmas" onto white card stock and die cut with ribbon tag die
- Thread ribbon through tag and attach to back of patterned paper with doubled sided adhesive.
- Attach patterned paper to card base.
- Attach ornament to front of card as shown.
- Stamp three snowflakes onto patterned paper and emboss with silver powder.
- Add to your stash of Christmas cards.
1 Responses »
Leave a Response