February Card “to die for”-Cathy’s Take
Finished card size: 6.5 by 5 inches
Rest Assured, unicorn stamp (Sweet Pea Stamps)
"wishes" (Hot off the Press)
White card base (from stash)
Aqua Mist card stock (Papertrey Ink)
Solar White (Neenah)
Patterned paper, Market (My Mind's Eye)
Patterned paper, Lucille (Basic Grey)
Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
Labels 8 (Spellbinders)
Copic Markers (.too)
Y00, Y02, Y13, Y15
R81, R83, R85
Clear Star Glitter pen (Jelly Roll)
While Debbie has provided us with a highly embellished card using lots of die cuts this month, I'm showing a simple card made with just a few die cuts and allowing the stamped image to shine as the focal point.
- Cut the aqua paper to 6.5 by 5 inches and attach to card base.
- Cut the patterned paper to 6 by 4.5 and layer onto base.
- Stamp the unicorn stamp onto the Neenah card stock and color with Copic markers.
- Die cut both the stamped image and the other piece of patterned paper using the Label 8 dies. I love how easy it is to create fancy mats for your colored images using dies.
- Attach to card base.
- Stamp sentiment in the corner.
And as easily as that you have a pretty card to send to someone.