February 2013 Trail Map: Map Master’s View
By Ken Schneider, Map Master
Finished card size: 5.50 x 8.00 inches
Cat humor. Out of all my cat stamps, I couldn't find one that would work in the cage. So I had to use a clip art cat.
Black glossy C.S. (card stock)
Poured alcohol inked glossy C.S.
Gold pigment (Color Box)
Gold Embossing Powder
Grunge board (Tim Holtz)
Bird cage die (Tim Holtz)
Bird on branch die (Tim Holtz)
Small bird border (Fiskars)
Punch system (Fiskars Advantage)
Here is Regina's sketch:
- Die cut the bird cage from grunge board and die cut the bird from yellow C.S.
- Emboss the bird cage with gold E.P. Edge the yellow bird with orange ink.
- Die cut the other bird and color the same.
- Cut out the downloaded clip art cat.
- Cut the three sizes of alcohol inked C.S. and border them with black glossy C.S. (See general directions for the Polished Stone technique.)
- Cut the small bird border with the fiskars punch.
- Use bird border for the "don't ask" computer saying.
- Assemble all parts as shown. Apply some embellishments and "DONE".
Editor's note: You did it again, Ken, you made me laugh. But I won't ask how this happened...
3 Responses »
Leave a Response