Polished Stone-Nancy’s View
Finished card size: 4.25” X 5.5”
Geometric stamp (unknown)
Word stamp (Stampin' Up)
Cream Glossy card stock (Marco's Paper)
Rust & black (from stash)
Graphite Black Brilliance Ink (Tsukineko)
Adirondack Alcohol Inks in Rust, Raisin, Butterscotch and Copper Metallic (Ranger)
My version of a AI applicator
black brads (from stash)
Scotch Quick Dry Glue
- Cut cream glossy card stock into a 5.5 by 8.5 inch rectangle
- Cut black card stock to 3.5 by 5 inches.
- Rust card stock is 3.25 by 4.75 inches.
- Cut a piece of cream card stock 4 by 1.75 inches. This card stock is for the polished stone treatment.
- Follow general directions for polished stone technique.
- Score your 5.5 by 8.5 inch rectangle in half on the long side and fold.
- Center black card stock and adhere to the front of the card.
- Place the rust card stock centered on the black card stock.
- Attach the polished stone card stock with 4 black brads.
- Stamp the word "harmony" in black below the polished stone panel.