Polished Stone-General Directions
Glossy White Cardstock
Metallic Alcohol Inks (Optional)
Ink Blending Tool with Felt pads (Ranger)
Alcohol Ink Blending Solution (Ranger) (Optional)
- Select the colors of alcohol ink you wish to use.
- Place a few drops of each color on the blending felt.
- Add metallic alcohol ink if you wish. Be sure to shake metallic inks before using and use sparingly.
- Pounce blending tool over glossy paper.
- Add blending solution and more ink if needed. Pounce until you get the look you want.
1 Responses »
Leave a Response