December 2012 Trail Map: Map Master’s View
Finished card size: 5" x 7"
Black card stock
Black Stazon ink pad (Tsukineko)
Silver Color-it ink pad (Color it)
Brown dye ink pad (Color Box)
Silver embossing powder (E.P.) (Judikin)
Sewing room die (Sizzix)
Sewing edge die (Sizzix)
Gears Embossing folder (Cuttlebug)
Violet (Inka gold)
Button, thread, needles, tape, pins, etc.
- Die cut the dress form, twice. Use the silver E.P. on the shoulder area. Cover the form stand with brown ink.
- Design a dress and glue material and/or ribbon on the form.
- Rub and swirl the violet Inka Gold on the light green C.S. using your finger. Stamp the flourish on the C.S. randomly.
- Cut black strip and tape or glueall the pieces to basic black card.
- Die cut sewing edge twice and glue the silver scissors and button to the brown one. Wrap thread on spool. Use other embellishments, pins, tape, Viva pearl, etc.
And your done!
Editor's Note: What a way to end 2012...with a party dress fit for a princess! Super cute dress to go out partying in. Perhaps Grandpa Ken has a new vocation?! Great job Grandpa. We love it!
And a happy and prosperous New Year to all of you out there on the creative trail.