Holiday Quickies: New Year Button
Happy New Year
Drink-(Firecracker Designs by Pamela)
Candy Cane (Impression Obsession)
Swirl (Basic Grey)
Solar White (Neenah)
Eclipse Black (The Paper Temptress)
Memento Tuxedo Black and Ladybug (Tsukineko)
Colorbox (Moss Green)
Playful Alphabet (Spellbinders)
Grand Calibur (Spellbinders)
Zig Glue Pen (EK Success)
Multi Medium Gloss (Claudine Hellmuth)
Copic Markers (.too)
R35, R37, R39, R20
- I started with this.
- Paint button with gesso. It took me two coats to cover up the printing. Let dry between coats.
- Stamp swirl with green chalk ink.
- Stamp drink with black ink. Color with copic markers and cut out.
- Stamp Candy Cane with Ladybug ink and cut out.
- Attach candy cane to glass and glass to button with Zig glue.
- Cut out letters to spell "Happy New Year" Arrange letters in a pleasing manner on button.
- Seal with glossy medium.
- Wear your button on New Year's Eve.
Tagged as: Basic Grey rubber stamps, Cathy Peper, ezine, Firecracker Designs by Pamela rubber stamps, Impression Obsession rubber stamps, magazine, rubber stamped button, rubber stamped wearable art, rubber stamping, rubber stamping ezine, rubber stamping magazine, rubber stamps, Stamper's Quest ezine, Stampers Quest, Stampers Quest magazine, stamping, stamping ezine, stamping magazine, stamps