Holiday Quickies: Ornament Card
Finished card: 4.25” x 5.5”
Merry Christmas (unknown – very old clear stamp)
Sticky backed glitter paper – artist’s stash
White Classic Crest Solar White (Neenah)
Gold detail embossing powder (Ranger)
Gold border sticker (Starform)
Embossing folder of your choice - I used several in the process of creating these cards for sale including Spellbinder M-Bossibilies and Cuttlebug by Provo Craft
Your favorite embossing machine - I used my Big Kick by Sizzix
Ornament punch (Stampin' Up!)
Ribbon to coordinate
- Punch ornaments from the sticky backed glitter paper.
- Emboss by placing your punch-outs in the embossing folder and running it through your machine.
- Sand the embossing lightly to provide more contrast.
- Cut and fold white cardstock to an A2 size.
- Stamp the sentiment with Versamark, sprinkle with gold embossing powder. Remove the excess and heat.
- Apply a Starform border sticker to the left side of the card about 1” from the fold and the length you want the “hanger” to be.
- Peel off the backing from the ornament and apply to the card being carful not to wrinkle the punch out.
- Tie the ribbon in a small bow and attach with a glue dot.
- I made 24 of these in an afternoon. That is what I call quick and easy!