Holiday Quickies: Merry Christmas Card
Finished size: 6 x6 inches
Christmas cling set (Recollections)
Gold metallic from my stash
red paper from my stash
6x6" Bright Christmas Pad (Recollections)
Merry Christmas (Cheery Lynn Designs)
Swedish Spring Oval Frame (Cheery Lynn Designs)
Grand Calibur (Spellbinder)
Ultra fine mirror gold embossing powder (Stamp Amania)
Double Stick Tape
Dries clear adhesive (Art Glitter)
This is truly a 10 minute card!
- I started by doing the die cuts for the oval and the Merry Christmas.
- Glue the Merry Christmas inside the oval.
- Stamp the Christmas tree, emboss it with the Gold embossing powder, then cut it out.
- I used a full sheet of 6 x 6 inch paper to make a square card.
- Tape the oval in the center, as shown below.
- Attach the tree to the side, and you are done!
This stack of paper has some wonderful ways you can make some quick cards, but you need to remember that square cards will cost you more for postage.