Holiday Quickies: Gift Bag
Holiday Gift Bag
Season's Greetings (OnyxXpressions)
Evergreen Branch (I Brake for Stamps)
To and From (I Brake for Stamps)
White cardstock (from stash)
Gift bag (Dollar Tree)
Archival Library Green (Ranger)
Distress Ink in Evergreen Bough, Festive Berries and Iced Spruce (Tim Holtz)
Tag It die (Lifestyle Crafts)
Sunset Yellow galaxy marker (American Crafts)
Brown and Red markers (Tombow)
Eclipse tape (Judikins)
Red and White baker's twine (from stash)
- Stamp Season's Greetings stamp near center of the bag with Archival ink and color with markers.
- Mask with Eclipse tape and stamp branch in random fashion around bag in Evergreen Bough ink. Fill in empty areas with flower stamped in Festive Berries ink.
- Randomly stamp the back of the bag as well, but don't stamp the Greeting stamp.
- Die cut tag and stamp "To" and "From" onto tag with Spruce ink.
- Tie tag to bag with baker's twine.
- Use finished bag to wrap a holiday present.