December 2012 Trail Map: Debbie’s View
Card Size: 5 x 6.5 inches
My winter card is an interpretation of Regena's December Trail Map:
Snow people Border (Hero Arts)
Winter Nestle (Stampendous)
White from my stash
Red from my stash
Silver from my stash
Frosty Cabin designer paper stack (Recollections)
Memento Black ink pad (Tuskineko)
Chianti Color Box (Clearsnap)
C00, B0000 Snow
RV11, RV13, R14, R17, R20, R56, R55
G00,G03, G07, G05, G09
YR15. YR16, YR18
V12, V15, V17
Ring of Fire Glitz Clear Top embossing powder (Comotion)
Pearl Silver embossing powder (Ranger)
Double stick tape
- I started by stamping the snow people on white paper and colored them Copic markers.
- Then I put the glittery red embossed border around the image. I do this by carefully putting the edge of the image into the ink pad. Pressing firmly to get a good coating but not so hard that it will bend the paper.
- Then I pour the embossing powder onto a sheet of paper and dip the edges into the powder.
- After each edge you have to melt the embossing powder.
- When this was done it was time to start putting all the pieces together.
This was a fun map to do. I think this is definitely one I will use again.
Leave a Response