November 2012 Trail Map: Map Master’s View
THINKING OF YOU
Finished card size: 5" x 7"
This card is my interpretation of the November trail map designed by Regena:
Lets do a kinda fancy card for someone special.
Background writing (Inkadinkado)
Hearts (Hero Arts)
Black shiny cardstock (C.S.)
Black dye ink pad (JoAnn craft essentials)
Doily, paper (Royal Lace-Hobby Lobby)
Broach (junk box)
Glass leaves (stash)
Cloth ribbon (Hobby Lobby)
Tulle fabric (Hobby Lobby)
Glass effect gel (viva)
Embossing folder (Darice)
- Make the tag first. Randomly stamp the background writing on the tag. Spray a little color if you want.Apply the doily, either whole or cut out the center. Weave the tulle in the tag hole.
- Punch tag bottom and apply viva gel dots, the lady broach, the flowers and leaves, and the cloth ribbon.
- Cut these parts out, using the computer saying and then border with blck C.S.
- Now take the sprayed background paper and emboss with the Darice folder. Sand a little for effect.
- Assemble all finished parts.
- Stamp the hearts and add a few embellishments.
1 Responses »
Leave a Response