Holiday Blizzard: Angel Ornament
Finished size 5" x 5" excluding ribbon
Mini Tilda Star Angel (Magnolia)
2 - 2" x 2" White card stock (stash)
3 - 5.5" x 5.5" Double sided Gold card stock (stash)
Memento Tuxedo Black Dye Pad (Tsukineko)
4 Red Roses (stash)
1 White Rose (stash)
1 Antique White Rose (stash)
4 green flowers (stash)
6 Red flowers various shades (Recollections distributed by Michaels)
Gold Stickles (Ranger)
Yellow Stickles (Ranger)
Crystal Stickles (Ranger)
Big Kick Die Cutting Machine (Sizzix)
Fleur-de-lis Shapebilities (Spellbinders)
Small Paint Brush (stash)
ATG 700 adhesive gun
10" Double sided red satin ribbon (Offray)
Red mini metal nailhead stickers (Mark Richards)
- Stamp image on point on each piece of white card stock.
- Color images with copic markers.
- Using die cut machine and fleur-de-lis shapebilities cut 3 fleur-de-lis shapes.
- On two of the shapes glue the images.
- Apply yellow stickles to the stars and crystal stickles to the wings.
- Adhere the blank fleur-de-lis to one of the others so that the eight points show.
- Apply nailheads as shown.
- Using the ATG 700 glue gun glue the front and back together.
- On the back of the ornament make sure all the nailheads are in the same spots as the front.
- Cut the green leaves so that there are two petals each.
- Wrap the wire stems of the roses around the paint brush tip and then slide off.
- Using the scor-tape adhere the flowers and leaves as shown.
- On the smaller flowers put drops of gold stickles in the centers. Let one side dry before doing the other.
- Put the ribbon through the top of the fleur-de-lis and tie an overhand knot.
This is the back of the ornament.
Hang your ornament on your tree.