Designer’s Favorite Colors: Cathy’s View
Red and Purple Tennis Love
Finished Card Size: 5.5" x 4.25"
Large Lotus Pattern (Hero Arts)
Ticking Strip Background (Just Rite)
Tennis Girl (My Favorite Things)
Sentiment (My Favorite Things)
Solar White (Neenah)
Red Hot (Gina K Designs)
Vibrant Violet (Gina K Designs)
Memento Ink in Grape Jelly, Lady Bug and Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
Chevron Stripes (My Favorite Things)
Large Deckled Edge Rectangles and Double Ended Tags (Spellbinders)
Garden Corner (Susana's Custom Art and Card Design)
Double sided adhesive (Scotch 3 M)
brads (from stash)
Copic Markers (.too)
E00, E11, E25, E27, E35 and E37
R35, R37 and R 39
V12, V15 and V17
Grand Calibur (Spellbinders)
- Make card base from red card stock.
- Stamp Lotus background stamp with purple ink on white card stock.
- Stamp Ticking Background stamp with red ink on white card stock.
- Die cut Chevron stripes from ticking stripe piece. I was originally going to use the chevrons, but liked the way the negative piece looked and used that instead.
- Trim the two background pieces and layer them as shown.
- Stamp tennis girl with black ink and color with copic markers.
- Die cut with deckle edge rectangle.
- Stamp sentiment and die cut with double ended tag.
- Attach tag to card with brads.
- Adhere colored piece to card.
- Die cut corners out of purple cardstock and adhere to top two corners of card.
- Sign your art work and send to a tennis loving friend.