October 2012 Trail Map: Map Master’s View
COFFEE OR TEA
Finished card size: 5:00 x 7:00
You are all too young to remember "The Ink Spots", but the song fits the design. This month lets use "peel offs" and glitter on Regena's sketch map.
White card stock (C.S.)
Green glitter C.S.
Pink glitter C.S.
Copic pens (your choice)
Marvy markers (your choice)
Double sided tape (4" wide sookwang)
Glitter (white ultra fine)
Peel offs (Elizebeth craft designs #2531)
Punch (Cancer ribbon-McGill)
- Roll out some double sided 4" tape on C.S. Peel off the top and spread the white ultra fine glitter. Shake off the excess and burnish with your finger.
- Peel off the large Tea pot and place right on the white glitter.
- With your copics or marvy markers, color the white glitter. I kind of pat them on.
- Frame pot with green glitter paper, then black C.S.
- Color the cup, cream and sugar peel offs then punch out the 2 sizes and ink the edges.
- Print out the puter saying, cut out the misc C.S. as shown and assemble on basic black card.
- I took the photo while the card was sitting on a bush, so ignore the couple of twigs showing.
Doesn't it make you want a cup of tea or coffee? I'm going to have a beer now.