Pretty in Pink:Peggie’s View
Finished size: 5.5" x 5.5"
Pretty in Pink - Peggie's View - don't you just love the alliteration? And as I love pink this is the perfect color scheme for me.
5.5" x 11" pink textured Bazzill cardstock
5.5" x 5.5" pink textured Bazill cardstock
3" x 4.5" white card stock (stash)
3.5" x 5" pink suede cardstock (stash)
4.5" x 4.5" pink patterned paper (K & Company)
2" x 4" yellow card stock (stash)
2" x 4.125" blue card stock (stash)
2 - 5" x 5" pink flourished patterned paper (K & Company)
2 - 5.125" x 5.125" blue card stock (stash)
4.125" x 4.125" blue card stock (stash)
4" x 4" yellow card stock (stash)
3.875" x 3.875" pink patterned paper (K & Company)
4" x 4" yellow lined patterned paper (K & Company)
Tuxedo Black Memento Ink (Tsukineko)
Copic Markers (.too)
Labels 14 Nestabilities dies (Spellbinders)
Beaded circles Nestabilities dies (Spellbinders)
Big Shot Die cutting machine (Sizzix)
Dotted Swiss Embossing folder (Cuttlebug)
18" of .625" pink ribbon (stash)
8 half pearls baubles string of pearls (embellashments www.stampingbella.com)
5 pink flowers (stash)
1 big white flower (stash)
2 white flowers (stash)
2 yellow rhinestones (Queen & Company)
White Opal Liquid Pearls (Ranger)
Yellow Stickles (Ranger)
Frosted Lace Stickles (Ranger)
Star Dust Stickles (Ranger)
Twinkling Sparkles Gold Swirl Glitter Glue (Sulyn Industries)
Glue dots (fiskars)
ATG 700 Glue Gun
Scoring Board (Martha Stewart)
- Stamp image on white card stock and color with copic markers.
- Lay the second largest label die on top of the image and see where the wing will stick out and the make a cut around the wing just far enough so the die can fit underneath it.
- Run the image and die through the Big Shot with the wing sticking out. Here is what it looks like when cut.
- Cut out the pink suede card stock with the largest label die and layer the image onto it.
- Run the 2" x 4" yellow card stock through the Big Shot using the dotted swiss embossing folder.
- Adhere the yellow card stock to the 2" x 4.125" blue card stock and the to the pink flourished patterned paper and then to the 5.125" x 5.125" blue card stock and then the 5.5" x 5.5" pink textured card stock. Only adhere in the center of each piece.
- Sew around the yellow card stock and the pink flourished patterned paper making sure you start at the bottom so the ends of the threads will be secured underneath.
- Pull the threads to the back.
- Cut out the pink patterned paper with the largest beaded circle die.
- Adhere this to the layers.
- Wrap a six inch piece of the ribbon around the layers adhering in the back.
- Adhere the image layer to the rest.
- Using glue dots adhere the half pearls.
- Using scor-tape adhere the flowers and a bow made from the rest of the ribbon to the the layers as shown.
- Using the score board, score at the 2.75" point and the 5.5" point on the 5.5" x 11" pink textured card stock.
- Fold the card so it looks like this:
- Attach the layers to just the front fold.
- Now for the inside.
- Run the yellow lined patterned paper through the Big Shot with the largest beaded circle die.
- Layer the inside as shown.
- Attach the flowers as shown with scor-tape.
- Adhere the yellow rhinestones in the middle of the flowers.
- On the front of the card put liquid pears in the center of the four smaller flowers and then add the gold glitter glue.
- On the stars put a little yellow stickles.
- On the wings put frosted lace stickles.
- On the dots of the dress put star dust stickles.
- Your finished card:
And a side view:This is called an easel card. I am using it for the baby shower for my daughter. Quite obviously she is expecting a girl. Can't wait!