Pretty in Pink: Marion’s View
I Wear Pink for You
Marion Davis, Artistic Guide
Finished card size: 4.25”x 5.5”
Fight Like a girl set (Flourishes.org)
Mementos Angel Pink and Rose Bud (Tsukineko)
White (Neena Classic Crest Solar White)
Pink - Artist’s stash (Unknown)
Patterned (It Takes Two)
Glue or double stick tape
- Cut pink paper 10” x 4.25”. Fold in half and orient so fold is at the top.
- Cut patterned paper 5.25”x4” and adhere to the front. Photo: Layer 1
- Cut a strip of pink 5.25” x 1.75”. Position 1” from the left side and adhere to the decorative paper. Photo: Layers
- Cut white cardstock 2.5” x 5”.
- Stamp purse and Fight Like a Girl with Rosebud. Photo: Image
- Stamp I Wear Pink for You in Rosebud.
- Arrange small stamps with mother, sister, etc. on the clear block so it forms around the Rose bud stamping.
- Stamp in Angel Pink.
- Apply slightly offset on the pink strip.
Created by Marion Davis