Pretty in Pink: Lorraine’s View
BREAST CANCER AWARENESS MONTH
Finished Size: 5.5" x 4.25"
I have had some dear friends who have succumbed to breast cancer, but I also have some who have survived this disease and are living and enjoying their precious time. Keep the Faith with a positive attitude and look to your doctors, family, friends, and spiritual support for your needs.
Verse - Stampabilities
Cardstock (Marco's Paper Co.)
Iridescent pink cotton candy - artist's stash
Geo design (It Takes Two)
Imperial purple Versafine (Tsukineko)
Mini Geo Die Cut (Pop-Ups Etc.)
Lattice Die Cut (Sizzix)
Mounting tape (3M)
Border Punch (Martha Stewart)
Pink Ribbon Eyelet (unknown)
Adhesive (Cool Tak Micro)
Glue ( -6000)
- Cut lavender cardstock 4.25” x 3.75” and punch bottom edge with double loop punch.
- Die cut iridescent pink paper with lattice work die and die cut circle with same pink paper. Die cut patterned paper with the mini Geo Die and turn the edges so they pop up.
- Attach lavender panel to white base cardstock with double stick tape.
- Attach lattice design with Kool Tak Micro dots.
- Place patterned die cut in center of design and adhere.
- Attach small circle with mounting tape and add pink ribbon eyelet with E-6000.
- Add a drop of glitter glue to middle of ribbon.
- Stamp verse.
Don't forget to sign your artwork!