Pretty in Pink: Debbie’s View
Finished card size: 5 X 6.5 inches
Shy Bear (Squigglefly free image)
dark pink from my stash
Breast Cancer pack from Oriental Trading
RV00, RV10, RV55, RV65, RV02
E21, E34, E23, E25
double stick tape
adhesive rhinestones (Recollections)
- I colored my Shy Bear image with copic markers, then cut her out .
- Then I started on the card layout. The Paper pack from Oriental Trading included about 12 sheets of double sided paper, buttons and brads, ribbon, and punch outs with tags and words. For someone like me who does not have any breast cancer related products this was a great way to go.I wanted to do a pocket card for this... but not the usual one. This one is really simple. I started by cutting one sheet of designer paper and one sheet of pink card stock 6 X 4.5 inches. Then I cut the paper in non straight design.
- When you cut the card stock you want to make this shorter than the designer paper. Then I taped the designer paper onto the dark pink card stock.
- Then I layered the shorter piece of card stock, taping on 3 sides to form a pocket. The next part was easy. I went through the paper packet and picked what I wanted on the card and layered these on the designer paper. Then I of course added some pearls. The shy bear was not taped in. It can be slipped in and out.
- Thanks for stopping by . I hope you all will remember those, that have survived and those who have not. Yes, I have been touched by breast cancer and prostate cancer. My Sister in Law Carolyn had breast cancer but won her fight. My Brother in Law, Larry had prostate cancer and lost his fight with it. So Men and Women get your test done, the life you save might be your own.