Teeming Team Colors: Cathy’s View
By: Cathy Peper, Artistic Guide
Finished card size: 5 by 5 inches
Sentiment and Circle Border (Stamping Scrapping)
Solar White (Neenah)
Red Hot (Gina K Designs)
Patterned Paper: This and That (Echo Park)
Memento Tuxedo Black and Ladybug (Tsukineko)
Polka Dot Embossing Folder (Provo Craft)
Beaded Circles Die (Spellbinders)
Grand Caliber (Spellbinders)
Red dot washi tape (from stash)
double sided adhesive (Scotch 3 M)
miracle tape (Viva Las Vegastamps)
Dimensional adhesive (Starving Artistamps)
Lace (Hobby Lobby)
Red Pearl Pen (Viva Decor)
- Make card base from white card stock.
- Cut red card stock to 4.75 by 4.75 inches and emboss with polka dot folder.
- Cut patterned paper strip to 5 by 1.5 inches.
- Adhere washi tape down center of patterned paper strip.
- Attach miracle tape to back of patterned paper strip to adhere lace.
- Adhere embossed piece to card base and then adhere the patterned paper piece over that as shown.
- Die cut a beaded circle from white card stock.
- Stamp border and sentiment on die cut.
- Using the pearl pen, squeeze a pearl out onto each bead of the beaded circle die cut. Let dry.
- Once dry, attach beaded circle to card base.
The theme this month was for the designers to make a card based on their favorite team colors. Well, my favorite sports team is the St. Louis Cardinals, hence the red and white color scheme for this card. Go Cardinals!
Leave a Response