August 2012 Trail Map: Map Master’s View
Finished card size; 5.50" x 8"
This month's card is based on Regena's awesome August 2012 Trail Map:
Lets go sailing on the high sea!
Ship (QKR Stampede)
Rain drops (The Paper Studio)
Black card stock (C.S.)
Green card stock (C.S.)
Blue card stock (C.S.)
Sprayed scrap paper (C.S.)
Black Color Box pigment ink pad (Clear Snap)
Waves punch (Fiskars)
Fish punch (Martha Stewart)
Oval Cuttlebug die (Provo Craft)
Cuttlebug Die Cutting machine (Provo Craft)
3M tape (Scotch)
Black embossing powder
- Stamp the sail ship with pigment ink and emboss with black embossing powder. Color background with chalk. Rub and blend with fingers. The darker, the stormier.
- Cover ship with crackle accent and let dry. cut out with oval die.
- Cut C.S. as shown, using the wave punch. Mount all on basic black card.
- Punch out all four fish from multi color, hand done C.S.
- Print 'puter saying and assemble fish, saying and ship with 3M tape. Embellish corners with pearl pen.
And you have a "Guy card" with the newest, chic, nautical saying!
Leave a Response