Augustly Autumn: Peggie’s View
Finished size: 4.25" x 5.5"
Lovely Birds (Nina B)
4.25" x 5.5" Kraft card stock card (stash)
2.625" x 2.5" White Cryogen Card stock (Curious Iridescents)
2.75" x 2.625" Red Card Stock (stash)
2.875" x 3" Orange Card Stock (Stash)
4" x 5.25" ChaCha Designer Paper (Red Rubber Designs)
Scrap of sparkly gray card stock (stash)
Tuxedo Black Memento Ink (Tsukineko)
Niagara Mist VersaMagic Chalk Ink (Tsukineko)
Copic markers (.too)
Sparkly Copper Gelly Roll pen (Sakura)
White Liquid Applique (Marvy/Uchida)
Diamond Glaze (JudiKins)
Blue-Ultra Fine Glitter (Creative Beginnings)
Puffy Clouds Die (MemoryBox)
Big Kick Die Cut Machine (Sixxiz)
24" - 1" red silk ribbon (stash)
Bow Maker (Posi-Bendr)
ATG 700 adhesive gun
- Stamp branch off the edge of the white card stock.
- Stamp the birds as shown:
- Color with copic markers.
- Add a touch of the sparkly copper pen to the top and bottom of bird feeder.
- Apply the diamond glaze to the middle of the bird feeder. Let dry.
- Cut out the clouds using the puffy die and the die cutting machine.
- Edge each cloud with the Niagara Mist chalk ink.
- Stamp the words on the largest cloud.
- Adhere the image to the red and orange card stocks.
- Adhere the patterned paper to the card and then add the layered image to the card as shown.
- Adhere the clouds to the card as shown. Let the small cloud run off the card and then cut it flush with the card.
- Apply the liquid applique to the clouds and then sprinkle with the glitter.
- Heat the liquid applique until it puffs.
- Tie a double bow following the directions on the bow maker.
- Adhere bow to card with scor-tape.
- Send your card to someone who needs a little cheering!