Augustly Autumn: Nola’s View
Finished size 5.5" x 4.25"
Today, stampers, I want to share with you a card I made for our August theme of Augustly Autumn. I pulled one of my favorite sets of pattern paper by Stampin' Up! for this and inside it were two already pre-cut cardstock in Old Olive that I must have just put back in the package for a future project. This is what I came up with for one of them.
Stamps: (all by Stampin' Up!)
Best of Everything
Blooming with Kindness
Paper: (all by Stampin' Up!)
Spice Cake Designer Series Paper
Ink: (all by Stampin' Up!)
Red Sticky Tape
Punches: (all by EK Success)
5 Petal Flower
Big Shot (Sizzix)
Tasteful Trim Bigz XL Die (Sizzix)
Ribbon: Pear Pizzaz (Stampin' Up!)
- With Wild Wasabi ink pad stamp four flowers across the middle of your card.
- Run two pieces of 5.5"x 1" designer series paper through the Big Shot or some other Die Cutting machine with the Tasteful Trim die. Glue one to the top and one to the bottom of your card.
- Tie the Pear Pizzaz ribbon into a half knot, apply red sticky tape to the ends and rub. Pull off the backing and turn the tied ribbon over and press the ends gently where you want them to go.
- Cut two pieces of scrap Spice Cake pattern paper. One at 2.125" x 2.25" and a smaller one of a contrasting color at 2" x 2.125". Round the edges of both. Layer them with Dimensional and glue them to the left middle of the card so that they are between 2 of the stamped flowers.
- With the 0.5" circle punch out two floral circles from the pattern paper and apply a dimensional to the back of each one. Gently press them to where you want them to go on the top layer of the pattern paper.
- Take another scrap of pattern paper and cut it at 0.875" x 2.75". Round the edges. Stamp your sentiment with Chocolate Chip on the scrap at the left side. Punch out another 0.5" circle flower from the designer paper, add a dimensional to the back and gently press it into place.
- Take a scrap of Choclate chip and punch out a nice size flower from the Fancy Flower punch.
- Punch out a flower from the pattern paper with the five petal flower punch. Glue that to the center of the Chocolate Chip flower. Punch out a 0.5" from the pattern paper and glue it to the center of your flower. Apply some dimensionals to the back of the flower and gently press it into place so that it is near the top right corner of your card.
- Take the Basic Pearls and add one of the Big ones to the center of your punched flower and another Big one to one of the 0.5" circles you punched out on the on the layered scrap. Take three of the medium pearls and put one on each of the other 0.5" punched circles and one more anywhwere you like.
- Then take one of the strings of pearls and attach it to the cardstock.
- Open your card and stamp the "Warmest Wishes on Your Birthday" with Chocolate Chip.
- Add another scrap of 5.5" x 1" piece of the pattern paper that you ran through the Big Shot.
And, now, you're done! Hope you enjoyed my project today-I enjoyed making it for Stamper's Quest!
Leave a Response