July 2012 Trail Map: Debbie’s View
Finished card size: 5" x 6.5"
Spring Rose Medallions (Just Rite Stamps)
Scraps from my stash
Black Memento ink pad (Tsukineko)
Victorian Velvet Distress ink pad (Ranger)
Nested oval medallion labels, JustRite CustomDies (Spellbinders)
Border die (Joy Crafts)
Victorian Poulur metal accents (Colorbok)
Pink ribbon (Paper Temptress)
Cuttlebug embossing folder (Provo Crafts)
Copic markers: (.too, Inc.)
R81, R3, R85
Double stick tape
Grand Calibur die cutting machine (Spellbinders)
- I started my Map by stamping with the JustRite stamp with black Memento Ink and coloring with Copic markers.
- Then I cut the image out using the nested oval medallion labels die.
- This was layered on an assortment of different paper scraps...you know we all need to use our scraps once in a while. And for me maps are a good thing to use those bits and pieces on.
- I embossed some of the paper scraps with a Cuttlebug embossing folder and sponged lightly with some distress ink inside the oval section of the image.
- The last thing I added was the butterfly from Colorbok.
Thanks for taking a look at my take on July's map.