July 2012 Trail Map: Map Master’s View
Finished size: 5" x 7"
Here's a mushy card, following Regena's July Trail Map.
Paper: (C.S. = cardstock)
Black card stock (C.S.)
White card stock (C.S.)
Any patterned paper
Black pigment (Color box)
World die by Tim Holtz (Sizzix)
Die Cutting machine (I use a Big Shot by Sizzix)
Black embossing powder
Circle die by CuttleBug (Provo Craft)
- Stamp the 'World' on white C.S., rub on a little bit of colored chalk. Then border with black C.S.
- Die cut the 'World' three times out of different colors. Cut out the blue water. Cut out the brown land. Pat on some brown dimensional paint for 3-D effect.
- Assemble the three pieces to get the completed world.
- Cut out the circle and the rectangle C.S. as shown on the sketch.
- Use the computer to create and print the saying.
- Assemble all, embellish a little and your card is done.
Or try this alternative..
As the world turns,
1 Responses »
Leave a Response