Passionate Purple: Peggie’s View
Finished card: 5.5" x 5.5"
Fucshia from the Celebrating You Collection (Nina B)
5.5" square textured purple card stock(Bazzil)
5.25" square textured dark purple card stock (Bazzill)
5" square patterned paper (Basic Grey)
5 - 5" x approx. .5" strips of patterned paper (stash)
4" x 3.25" black sparkly card stock (stash)
4.5" x3.75" purple metallic card stock (stash)
WhiteVersaMagic Chalk Ink (Tsukineko)
Colored Pencils (Prisma)
2 different corner punches (EK Success)
Purple Metal Nailhead stickers (Mark Richards)
Hi-Polymer White Eraser (Pentel)
Stardust Stickles (Ranger)
ATG 700 adhesive gun
- Stamp image with white ink on black card stock.
- Color image with colored pencils. Outline the image with cross hatches using a light purple.
- Gently erase the cross hatches so just a little is still showing.
- Punch the bottom two corners of the metallic purple card stock with the first punch as shown.
- Punch the second corner punch as shown.
- Insert the colored image under the corner punches and adhere.
- Apply the first .5" strip .5" away from the edge of the 5" x 5" patterned paper and then adhere the rest of the strips right next to the first strip and so on until all five strips are adhered.
- Layer the patterned paper onto the dark purple card stock and then adhere to the card.
- Adhere the image layer onto the prepared card.
- Attach the purple nailheads as shown.
- Apply the stardust stickles as shown.
I love to use colored pencils on black card stock and the purples really pop on the black. Enjoy creating on black card stock.
5 Responses »
Leave a Response