Passionate Purple: Cathy’s View
Finished card size: 4.25" x 5.5"
Wisteria (fairy) (Sweet Pea Stamps)
sentiment and frame (Stamping Scrapping)
Simply Chartreuse card stock (Papertrey Ink)
Solar White card stock (Neenah)
Patterned Paper (K & Company)
Tuxedo Black Memento ink pad (Tsukineko)
Labels 11 die (Spellbinders)
Grand Calibur (Spellbinders)
Ribbon (Really Reasonable Ribbon)
Zots (Therm O' Web)
Double sided adhesive (Scotch 3M)
Dimensional adhesive (Starving Artistamps)
Jewel Tones chalk (Pebbles)
Repositional tape (Scotch)
Scissors (from stash)
Scrap N Easel-Ette (Contain Ya Crafts) (optional)
Copic Markers: (.too, Inc.)
E11, E00, E000, E25, E27, E35, E71, E89 and E18
G5, G7 and G9
V69, V000, V12, V15, and V17
YR09 and YR65
- Stamp fairy image and color with copic markers.
- Make a vertical A2 card base out of Simply Chartreuse card stock. Layer the flowered patterned paper on top and the purple paper on the bottom as shown.
- Using Labels 11, die cut the fairy image. Die cut a mat one size larger out of the Chartreuse card stock.
- Tie ribbon around base of card at the seam where the patterned papers meet. I used a new tool I just got called The Scrap N Easel-Ette. This is very handy for planning out your card since the magnets hold everything in place.
- Layer fairy piece onto mat and then onto card using dimensional adhesive.
- Stamp the frame image and "best wishes" sentiment and cut out. Dust with purple chalk.
- Add sentiment to bottom right hand side of card.
You're done! Purple is one of my favorite colors, but I find I don't use it that frequently in my paper crafting. I need to reach for it more often.
2 Responses »
Leave a Response