Primarily Primary: Peggie’s View
Finished card size: 5.5" x 5.5"
Peace (Susana's Custom Art and Card Design)
5.5" square textured yellow card (Bazzil)
3.25" x 3.875" White card stock (stash)
3.5" x 4.25" Blue card stock (stash)
3.2"5 x 4.25" card stock (stash)
5..25" x 5.25" blue card stock (stash)
5.125" x 5.125" red card stock (stash)
5" x 5" June bug patterned paper (basic grey)
4.5" x 4.5" Euphoria patterned paper (basic grey)
1.5" x 8" yellow textured card stock (Bazzil)
Scraps of yellow textured card stock (Bazzil)
Memento Tuxedo Black Dye Ink pad (Tsukineko)
Red Magic VersaMagic Chalk Ink (Tsukineko)
Night Sky VersaMagic Chalk Ink (Tsukineko)
Copic Markers (.too)
Rose Scroll & Brush Marker (Zig Memory System)
3 flower stickers June Bug (basic grey)
Diamond glaze (JudiKins)
.25" Small hole punch
Mini hold punch
Tag punch (EK Success)
2 blue brads (stash)
4 - 5mm metal red nail head stickers (Mark Richards)
mini glass beads (stash)
Copper Stardust Metallic pen (Tsukineko)
Scalloped Rectangular Nestabilities (Spellbinders)
ATG 700 adhesive gun
Big Kick Die Cutting Machine (Sizzix)
6" - .375" wide blue gros grain ribbon (stash)
3" - .25 double sided red ribbon (stash)
- Stamp image on white card stock with black ink.
- Color image using copic markers. When doing the lightest colors take the colorless blender pen and take some ink from your lightest color and then color on paper with the blender pen. It makes a very light shade of the color. This technique is especially useful when there are not enough shades of a particular color. Note the lightest colors on the girl's hair to see the results.
- Color the peace pendant with the stardust pen.
- Cut out the red and blue scalloped rectangles using the Nestabilities die and the Big Kick Die cutting machine.
- Adhere the red and blue rectangles on either side of the image as shown.
- Mark .75" or in the middle of the short edge of the 1.5" x 8" yellow card stock and adhere it to the june bug designer paper so the strip will be in the center.
- Trim edges to corners of designer paper.
- Adhere red and then blue card stock to the designer paper layer.
- Punch .25" holes in the corners of the yellow strip as shown and attach blue brads.
- Attach layers to the card.
- Attach the red nail head stickers as show.
- Punch out three tags from the scraps of the yellow cardstock.
- Punch large holes in the top of two tags and a small hole in the top of the other tag.
- Attach 2 blue ribbons in the tags with the large holes and the red ribbon in the tag with the small hole.
- Edge the tags with the blue ribbon with the red magic chalk ink and the tag with the red ribbon with the night sky chalk ink.
- Attach the flower stickers right underneath the ribbons.
- Write "Love", "Joy" and "Peace" on the tags using the rose colored marker.
- Put adhesive on the image layer leaving the top left hand corner free from adhesive. This is where the tags will be inserted.
- Attach the image layer to the card and then insert the tags.
- Put diamond glaze on the flower centers and then attach the mini glass beads.
- Carefully put diamond glaze on the girl's eyes.
1 Responses »
Leave a Response