May 2012 Trail Map: Map Master’s View
Finished card size: 5" x 7"
Lets delve into numerology as it relates to Age!
I used May's Trail Map designed by Regena for the base of my card:
Numbers, Mini-Alphas (Stampabilities)
Black card stock (C.S.)
Yellow card stock (C.S.)
White (90 lb watercolor paper)
Memento Tuxedo black (Tsukineko)
Sprays (Tattered Angels)
- On the 90 lb watercolor paper, spray any light colors in puddles. Blot with paper towel.
- Then place the template on that paper and spray with any darker colors.
- Lift the template off the paper and it will look something like this.
- For background paper, stamp random numbers around the border and rub some yellow chalk over them.
- Cut the sprayed number sheet into three equal panels. Compute saying and assemble as shown.
- Now compute the inside saying and border.
Remember, numbers can tell a lot about a person!
Leave a Response