Playful Pastels: Peggie’s View
Carolyn's Bonsai (Susana's Custom Art and Card Design)
5.5" square textured Bazzil card
3.25" x 3.25" White Cryogen card stock (Curious Iridescents)
3.375" x 3.375" Pink card stock (stash)
4" x 4" light green card stock (stash)
2 - different 4" x 4" Euphoria patterned paper (basic grey)
4.5" x 4.5" Euphoria patterned paper (basic grey)
Memento Tuxedo Black Dye Ink pad (Tsukineko)
Copic Markers (.too)
Diamond glaze (JudiKins)
Small hole punch
Rounded corner punch (EK Success)
4 metallic blue mini brads (stash)
4 metallic green mini brads (stash)
1 metallic silver mini brad (stash)
1 metallic pink mini brad (stash)
Yellow stickles (Ranger)
Star dust stickles (Ranger)
Scalloped Square Nestabilities (Spellbinders)
Various small flowers (Prima flowers)
ATG 700 adhesive gun
Big Kick Die Cutting Machine (Sizzix)
12" pink ribbon (stash)
Yellow button (stash)
Yellow butterfly (stash)
- Stamp image on white card stock and color.
- Adhere to 3.375" pink card stock.
- Cut 1 scalloped square from one of the 4" x 4" Euphoria papers using the nestabilities and the die cutting machine.
- Adhere scalloped square to image layer.
- Round the corners of all remaining papers and the card itself.
- Adhere layers to green card stock.
- Using small hole punch punch holes in all four corners of white card stock and insert blue metallic brads.
- Adhere 4.5" x 4.5" Euphoria paper to card.
- Punch small hole in the other 4" x 4" Euphoria paper and apply to card "on point" as shown.
- Adhere image layers to the card as shown.
- Using a small flower and an even smaller flower attach with a silver and a pink brad.
- Using scor-tape adhere flowers to two opposite corners as shown.
- Adhere butterfly to top corner using scor-tape.
- Make a bow with the ribbon and tie the button around it using the scrapper's floss and adhere with scor-tape.
- Apply diamond glaze to the buds of the flowers and add flower soft.
- Apply star dust stickles to the bonsai pot and to the butterfly.
- Apply yellow stickles to the center of flowers and to a little of the butterfly.
Leave a Response