Playful Pastels: Cathy’s View
Finished Card Size: 5 by 5 inches
Dragonfly Circle and word "Dragonfly" (About Art Accents)
Innocent Pink (Gina K Designs)
Solar White (Neenah)
Patterned Paper-The Far East (Die Cuts With a View)
India Ink (Stewart Superior)
Distress Ink: Milled Lavender and Pumice Stone (Ranger)
Black detail embossing powder (Stampendous)
Blending Tool (Ranger)
Craft Sheet (Ranger)
Die Cuts : Lacey Squares, Squares and Ribbon Tag Trio (Spellbinders)
Grand Calibur (Spellbinders)
Ribbon (Really Reasonable Ribbon)
Adhesive (Scotch 3 M)
Double Sided Adhesive (Viva Las Vegastamps)
- Make 5 by 5 inch card base out of Innocent Pink cardstock.
- Cut your designer papers. I cut the butterfly piece 2 by 4.75 inches. The Chinese script paper I cut to 4 by 3.5 inches.
- Adhere butterfly paper to top of card.
- Sponge distress lavender ink around script paper. Sponge pumice stone on just the edge.
- Stamp dragonfly circle onto patterned paper with versamark ink and emboss with black powder.
- Die cut with lacy square die and adhere to script paper.
- Stamp word on white cardstock and die cut with ribbon tag trio die.
- Using the die as a stencil, sponge milled lavender onto tag.
- Attach script paper piece to card.
- Using double sided tape, attach ribbon and ribbon tag to bottom of card.
- Sign your artwork.