Complimentary Colors: Peggie’s View
Finished Card Size: 5.5" x 4 .25"
Flower Collage (the angel company)
5.5" x 4.25" purple card (stash)
5" x 3.75" purple card stock (stash)
4.875" x 3.625" patterned paper (basic grey)
3.75" x 2.75" golden rod card stock (bazzil)
4" x 3.75" scrap white card stock
3 - 3.5" scraps of purple card stock
Memento Tuxedo Black Dye Pad (Tsukineko)
Copic Markers (.too)
Mini glass beads (stash)
Star dust stickles (Ranger)
15" purple ribbon (stash)
Beaded Circles Die Nestabilities (Spellbinders)
Big Shot Die Cutting Machine (Sizzix)
ATG 700 Glue Gun
Diamond Glaze (JudiKins)
- Stamp image on white cardstock.
- Color with copics as shown.
- Apply diamond glaze to center of flowers and add mini glass beads. Apply star dust stickles to the bee's wings. Let dry.
- Cut out three purple circles using the 2nd largest beaded circle die and the big shot.
- Cut out the image.
- Layer image on golden card stock.
- Layer this onto the three purple beaded circles.
- Layer onto patterned paper and then onto purple card stock.
- Wrap the layers with the ribbon and tie a knot. Trim if necessary.
- Apply to card.
You are ready to send your card after adding the sentiment to the inside and signing the back. Personally I really like the yellow and purple together. Here is another card using the same color scheme.