Spring Into Action: Cathy’s View
Finished Card Size: 4.25" x by 5.5"
Hummingbird and Sentiment (Kanban)
Solar White Cardstock (Neenah)
Moonlit Fog Cardstock (Gina K Designs)
Smokey Slate Cardstock (Gina K Designs)
Patterned Paper, Honey Cake (My Mind’s Eye)
Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
Dies: Ironwork Accents, Petite Scallop Ovals, Labels 20 (Spellbinders)
Grand Calibur (Spellbinders)
Copic Markers (.too)
* R 20, 22 and 11
* BG 72 and 75
Ribbon (Papertrey Ink)
Flowers (I Brake for Stamps)
Dimensional Adhesive (from stash)
Glossy Accents (Ranger)
Adhesive (Scotch 3M)
Double sided tape (Viva Las Vegastamps)
- Make A2 size card base from Moonlit Fog cardstock. Cut patterned paper to 5.25 by 4 inches. Cut strip of polka dot paper to 5.25 by 2 inches.
- Die cut the border die from the ironwork accents out of the Smokey Slate cardstock.
- Stamp hummingbird on Neenah white cardstock and color with Copic markers. Lightly add some color around bird with chalk.
- Die cut hummingbird with petite scalloped oval die
- Adhere polka dot border to patterned paper as shown. Adhere iron work border and ribbon using the double sided tape.
- Adhere hummingbird to card front and then adhere card front to card base.
- Stamp “dream” on white cardstock and die cut with smallest Labels 20 die.
- Adhere sentiment to card.
- Cut off the long flower stems with scissors and adhere flowers to edge of oval using dimensional adhesive. I also used a little Glossy Accents for a stronger hold.
Your springtime card is complete!