February 2012 Trail Map: Lisa’s View
Finished Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"
Established Elegance (Stampin' Up!)
Little Friends (Stampin' Up!)
Punch Potpourri (Stampin' Up!)
Vintage Brown Designer Paper (Free Vintage Digital Stamps)
Musical Notes Paper (Free Vintage Digital Stamps)
Vintage Advertisement Designer Paper (Free Vintage digital Stamps)
White, Cream, Tan and Black Cardstock (Artist's Stash)
Black and gold Embossing Powder (Stampin' Up!)
Heat Tool (Stampin' Up!)
Ribbon (Artist's Stash)
Flower (Floral Garden)
Adhesive Foam Dot
Hot Glue Gun
- Cut three (3) designer papers (dp) out to these dimensions: 1.5" x 3.75"
- Cut one (1) strip of dp to the length of : .75" x 5.25"
- Cut one (1) cream cardstock (cs) for atop the card base at: 4" x 5.25"
- For the center image cut out one (1) tan cardstock piece to: 2.75" x 3.25" and the cream cardstock to: 2.5" x 3".
- For the small black square, cut black cs to 1.25" x 1.25" and the inner white cs to 1" x 1".
- Apply the cream cardstock overlay to the card base.
- Adhere the horizontal dp strip on next.
- Line up the vertical vintage dp's side by side as seen in the picture
- Stamp the images with versamark and then emboss with black, clear or gold embossing powder; according to the image shown on this card.
- Tie a bow around the card and glue a flower on and viola!
Thank you so much for taking the time to read this. Hope you're all doing well.