Regal Red: Peggie’s View
Finished card size: 5.5" x 5.5"
I love silhouette stamps but of course I can't buy all of them. Here is an easy idea to turn any of your people stamps into silhouettes.
Tilda with Heart Lollipop (Magnolia)
5.5" x 5.5" red card (stash)
5.25" x 5.25" Black Card Stock (stash)
5.125" x 5.125" Gray Patterned Paper (Basic Grey)
3" x 4 .25" red card stock (stash)
2.75" x 4" Red Patterned Paper (bobunny)
2.5" x 3.75" white card stock (stash)
Scraps of red card stock (stash)
Memento Tuxedo Black Dye Pad (Tsukineko)
Copic Markers (.too corp.)
Approx. 1 yard red ribbon (stash)
Red Stickles (Ranger)
1" Circle Punch (Marvy/Uchida)
Heart Border Punch (Fiskars)
- Stamp Tilda in black on white card stock.
- Using black copic marker color Tilda with the brush tip just inside the line.
- Using the chisel tip copic marker color the rest of Tilda leaving the hair ribbons, heart lollipop and the heart on the bicycle uncolored.
- Color the uncolored sections with R29 (red) copic marker.
- Make small red dots on the white card stock with the brush tip. The more perpendicular to the paper you hold the marker and the lighter the touch, the smaller and rounder the dots will be.
- Adhere all the layers as shown.
- Punch three 1" circles from the red scrap paper.
- Completely cover the circles with the Scor-tape, folder under any edges of the tape that are hanging off the circle.
- Start to twist the ribbon and stick it to the center of the prepared circle.
- Continue twisting the ribbon and sticking it to the circle until it is filled. Then take the end to the back and stick to it.
- Do this with all three circles.
- Adhere the three ribbon flowers to the card using more scor-tape.
- Use the border punch on a scrap of red card stock to punch four small hearts and adhere with a glue stick.
- Use the red stickles on the heart lollipop.
Now you are ready to give this little sweetie to your little sweetie on Valentine's Day.