Regal in Red: Debbie’s View
Just a little Red
Finished Card Size: 5" x 6.5"
Rose Stamp (La Blanche)
White card stock (C.S.) (Paper Temptress)
Red C.S. (Paper Temptress)
Designer Far East Print Fire blossom (DCWV)
Memento Tuxedo Black (Tukineko)
Heart Circle (Spellbinders)
Fleur De Lis Squares (Spellbinders)
Cutttlebug (Provo Craft)
Double stick tape
Copic alcohol markers: 110, R22, R24, R29 (.too corp.)
Bling on a roll (Recollections)
- I am not sure how many of you have heard of LaBlanche Stamps; they come from Germany and look a little different, so I want to show them to you
- They are white polymer, on a foam mount. They are supposed to need very little pressure to stamp. But they also recommend their special paper which I did not order. So I am not sure I got the same results they did. I did have to stamp several times to get the image quality that I wanted.
- I stamped the image with Black Memento ink and colored with copic markers then cut the image out.
- The next step is to use heart circle die on white paper and Fleur De Lis Square on Red paper.
- Then assemble with red on the first layer, the designer paper on the second, then center the square and the circle. The last step is to add the bling on a roll. The great thing about this product is you can use it as a strip along the bottom like I did, but you can also cut it apart like I did to add a little extra bling to the square.
- I hope you enjoyed this card. Red is one of my favorite colors to wear. But I do not use it enough when I stamp.